Offering Outstanding Patient Care in Annapolis
At Dr. Karen A. Norman & Associates, we are focused on providing high-quality vision care services such as comprehensive eye exams to our patients. We appreciate your trust in us for all of your visual needs. Our experienced staff operates as a team and we are committed to providing you with superior service.
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services, and invite you to join our patient family by scheduling an appointment today. Our eye care center is conveniently located in the Annapolis Mall right inside of LensCrafters.
Our Annapolis Eye Care Services Include:
- Complete eye exams are not just for updating your prescription. Learn more about what your eye doctor will screen for, what to expect at your appointment, some of the advanced technology we use, and special considerations for pediatric and infant eye care.
- Our Annapolis eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, though we are able to fit most patients even hard-to-fit, and to generate your contact lens prescriptions.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we treat, such as astigmatism, dry eye syndrome and presbyopia.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- We invite you to browse through these articles to find information about vision and eye health for you and your family.