We Are Your Contact for Contact Lenses
Dr. Karen A. Norman & Associates is on a mission to provide you with the best eye-health, eyeglasses and contact lens prescriptions.
Our contact lens doctors and technicians will take the confusion out of buying contacts. We can help you decide which lenses are right for your lifestyle. We carry a full line of multi-focal, toric, daily and monthly contacts from only top-quality manufacturers and distributors. You always get the best contacts—always fresh and pure, never expired.
We invite you to make an appointment with our Annapolis eye-care staff. And while you're here, be sure to ask about our Trusted Guarantee for contacts.
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands including Acuvue, Bausch + Lomb, CooperVision and Alcon.
- Disposable contact lenses are generally considered to be far superior in comfort and wearability than hard and rigid lenses.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- Fortunately for those who don’t like the look, feel or inconvenience of reading glasses, there is another option. Bifocal and multifocal lenses are also available in contact lenses in both soft and rigid varieties.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.